Enjoy luxury, space and comfort…
Briarlea is a ground floor garden apartment where guests enjoy, space, comfort and privacy making a short or long stay a memorable one. Briarlea is named after the original house on the property, which was built in 1860, and has been cared for by owners Jill and Graeme Kent for more than 40 years.
Jill and Graeme recently completed their luxury self contained apartment in 2010.
The apartment features:
- Queen size bed (linen provided)
- Kitchenette (crockery, cutlery and tea and coffee making facilities)
- Ensuite (towels provided)
- Lounge area with plasma television, table and chairs
- Heating and air conditioning
- Garden patio with gas heater, granite table, couch and heating
- Solar heated swimming pool, lounges and sun umbrellas
A continental breakfast is supplied per guest each day.
Briarlea is smoke-free, and is not suitable for children. Undercover parking via a private laneway is available at no cost.
Check in is at 2pm and check out is at 11am.
Reservations: Please phone Jill or Graeme Kent on 0419 214 972 or (03) 5221 4972